Deus Vult
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Seljuq Empire, in the palm of my hand!"

Go down

"The Seljuq Empire, in the palm of my hand!" Empty "The Seljuq Empire, in the palm of my hand!"

Post  Ali Al-Hakim bi-Amrallah Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:51 pm

The Fatimid Caliphates commander in Mesopotamia, Huseyn bin Talib, has ordered the killing of all turks in the region of Mesopotamia. After the attack on Baghdad, which left many civilians dead, the arab units of the Fatimids are more than ever destined to crush the foreign, turkish rule in Mesopotamia. The Fatimid units will attack the Seljuq army with everything from light cavelry to catapults and will be reinforced by one unit from Palestine. More shia imams will also be sent over the border to Persia.

(all units in Mesopotamia attacks the Seljuq army in order to overthrow the turkisk rule over the region)
(-100 gold in propagandaoperation in Persia)
Ali Al-Hakim bi-Amrallah
Ali Al-Hakim bi-Amrallah

Back to top Go down

"The Seljuq Empire, in the palm of my hand!" Empty Re: "The Seljuq Empire, in the palm of my hand!"

Post  Ali Al-Hakim bi-Amrallah Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:53 pm

After the glorious victory at Samarra, the shi'aah troops of the Fatimid Empire will not stop. Under the lead of the commander Huseyn bin Talib the egyptian and palestinian forces will march towards the city of Kerkuk, where the turkish army has it's main camp. The previously victorious forces of the Fatimid Empire, all faithful muslims and true shi'its, will offer the turks a chance to give up before the slaughter will begin. Allahu akbar! Allahu akbar! Allahu akbar! The lands of Mesopotamia will be free under Fatimid rule, once and for all. The Fatimid Empire will also create a new unit of mesopotamian soldiers.

(all units in Mesopotamia to Kerkuk, buys a unit in Mesopotamia, -100 gold)
Ali Al-Hakim bi-Amrallah
Ali Al-Hakim bi-Amrallah

Back to top Go down